Mental Health Training Benefits & Features
NTI can help equip Mental Health Professionals to more effectively address challenges that compromise well-being and family stability.
Free, web-based, state-of-the-art training:
The 10 modules focus on assessment, support and therapeutic interventions which promote permanency and improve well-being for children and youth and their foster, adoptive and guardianship families. NTI is also NASW-approved for continuing education credits (CEUs) on the C.A.S.E. LMS. View the video for an overview of the Training for Mental Health Professionals.
Enhance your foundation of knowledge, values, and
skills for adoption competent clinical practice!
- Goes beyond available training on trauma with focus on clinical practice to effectively address core underlying issues of adoption (e.g. attachment, grief and loss, identity formation).
- Helps you learn and apply evidence-based practices, clinical assessments and therapeutic parenting strategies. available training on trauma, with focus on clinical practice to effectively address core underlying issues of adoption (e.g., attachment, grief and loss, identity formation).
- Gives you resources to utilize your new knowledge and skills to expand your practice.
- Enables you to more effectively address the unmet needs of families moving toward or having achieved permanency through adoption, guardianship, kinship or customary adoption.
- Helps you gain foundational knowledge, values, and skills for adoption competent practice.
Features of NTI Training:
- Free web-based interactive training – participants from the pilot raved in feedback that it really holds your interest!
- Learn at your own pace – pause with opportunities for reflection.
- All participants are active and engaged – activities using real life scenarios, case vignettes, and videos of people with actual lived experience and experts in the field.
- Free downloadable resources – enhance a deeper dive into learning essentials.