You may be eligible to receive C.A.S.E. services free of charge if you are in the process of adopting or have adopted through D.C. Child and Family Services, Montgomery County Child Welfare Services, Prince George’s County DSS or other local jurisdictions.
If you live in Virginia and have adopted internationally or through the public child welfare system, you may be eligible for free services under our grant with the state of Virginia.
Video Conference Counseling Services
Local to the D.C. area? C.A.S.E. now offers secure, interactive video-conferencing counseling services called Telehealth to individuals who live in Maryland, Virginia or D.C. but live too far away to access services in one of our five office locations.
Schedule An Appointment
Schedule an appointment at one of the five C.A.S.E. locations around the Washington, D.C. metro area that is most convenient for you. Click on the location below and a Google Map will pop up.
- Burtonsville, MD (Headquarters) Office: Elizabeth Emen, LCPC, NCC, 301-476-8525 or email@example.com
- Bethesda, MD Office: Elizabeth Emen, LCPC, NCC, 301-476-8525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prince George’s County, MD Office: Sean Delehant, LCPC, 301-779-4309 or email@example.com
- Annandale, VA Office: Mari Itzkowitz, LCSW, 703-256-3820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sterling, VA Office: Carroll Martin, LCSW, 703-282-4138 or email@example.com
New Client Forms
Prior to your first visit, please print and fill out our new client forms which we will collect from you at the time of your first appointment.
- C.A.S.E. Informed Consent Form
- C.A.S.E. Face Sheet
- Consent to Release Exchange Information
- If you are receiving Telehealth services, please also complete the following consent form: Telehealth Informed Consent Feb2018
Once an appointment is scheduled clients are responsible for full payment of that session. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment. Cancellation without 24 hours advance notice will be billed accordingly.