C.A.S.E. is looking for a dynamic, community-centered individual to lead and administer a responsive, innovative initiative offering case management services to Northern Virginia’s families to access post adoption resources. C.A.S.E, in partnership with allied organizations offers support and services to help ensure that families newly formed through adoption experience life-long success.
• Coordinates the Regional Consortium interfacing with key partners and community organizations.
• Interface with state and county child welfare agencies.
• Building collaborative partnerships to ensure equity in service delivery in Northern Virginia.
• Ensuring high-quality trauma informed clinical care coordination is being delivered by direct care staff.
• Working with staff to ensure evidence and strengths-based practices are being conducted and coaches staff toward effective service delivery with positive outcomes.
• Administer grant to include completing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, reviewing all reports, narratives and submitting or overseeing report submissions in a timely way.
• Ensure the delivery of all program outputs and oversee program documentation.
• Overseeing intake process to ensure efficient, accessible coordination of appropriate referrals.
• Providing clinical and reflective supervision to assigned staff.
• Representing the agency at community meetings and events to promote the program services and maintains strong working relationships with all referring partners including program outreach to LDSS agencies.
• Maintaining strong working knowledge of all applicable regulatory, funding and agency guidelines.
• Managing budget and providing input to senior leadership in the development of
• Providing case management coverage if necessary.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a field related to social work such as sociology, psychology, or counseling, Va. licensure preferred.
• Three years of experience in foster care, foster care adoption, adoptions or post-adoption services and prior case management experience.
• Supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated skill in administrative program management and supervision.
• Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
Salary & Benefits:
– Salary; $75-80K – Vacation leave, Sick leave, Holiday leave
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
– 403(B) retirement plan options with employer matching contributions
– Short-term disability, long term disability and life insurance (employer paid)
– Flexible work hours to include options to telework.
– Opportunities for continuing education including clinical supervision.
– TAC (Training for Adoption Competency) training, a nationally evidenced base accredited recognized curriculum.
– Supplemental Benefits (i.e., accidental coverage, hospital coverage, higher education tuition investment options, higher education loan payment options)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state Regional Manager in the subject line.
CLOSES: When filled.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe deeply in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Our passionate and dedicated staff and Board of Directors are guided by the following core values: