Imagine working in a dynamic nonprofit organization which integrates best practice and innovation to meet the needs of the foster and adoption community across the D.C. metro region and nationwide. The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is celebrating 20 years as a premier mental health organization providing highly specialized services for children, teens and their families. C.A.S.E has developed a national reputation for excellence in meeting the needs of the adoption community by providing early intervention, educational resources and ongoing mental health support that significantly impacts the lives, stability and permanency of adoptive families. C.A.S.E. is privileged to be able to nurture, inspire and empower anyone whose life is touched by foster care and adoption. With five offices across the Washington, D.C metro area, we are the leading regional provider of pre-and-post adoption support serving more than 6,000 clinical clients to date.
C.A.S.E. is looking for a dynamic, community centered individual to be a Regional Manager in our Sterling, VA office location who will administer a responsive innovative initiative, offering case management services to Virginia’s families to access post adoption resources. C.A.S.E in partnership with Lutheran Family Services of VA and Commonwealth Catholic Charities offers support and services to help families newly formed through adoption experience life-long success.
• Ensuring high-quality trauma informed clinical care coordination is being delivered by case managers
• Working with staff to ensure evidence and strengths-based practices are being conducted and coaches staff toward effective service delivery with positive outcomes.
• Supervising direct staff: case managers and intake coordinator
• Overseeing grant process to include completing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, reviewing all reports, narratives and submitting or overseeing report submissions in a timely way.
• Ensuring that funding documentation is processed timely.
• Ensuring accurate completion of documentation and case management activities occur in a
timely manner by staff.
• Ensuring that client files are maintained in accordance with the expectations of the grant.
• Conducting/overseeing file reviews to ensure agency and program standards are being met.
• Overseeing program staff or directly handles the intake process to include taking referrals; gathering information and coordinating appropriate referrals.
• Providing direct administrative and case supervision to assigned staff at least bi-weekly; expectation is weekly.
• Providing clinical and reflective supervision (within scope of practice) to assigned staff or ensures it occurs regularly with adoption-competent licensed mental health professional.
• Ensuring staff are receiving relevant on-going evidence-based clinical training to increase knowledge of best practice models.
• Representing agency at community meetings and events to promote the program service and
maintains strong working relationships with all referring partners including program outreach to LDSS agencies.
• Maintaining strong working knowledge of all applicable regulatory, funding and agency guidelines
• Managing budget and providing input to senior leadership in the development of
• Providing effective performance management through staff evaluation and coaching and counseling staff on performance issues.
• Recruiting, training and assisting program staff in goal setting; the accomplishment of program and individual goals; work methods and processes in accordance to agency policies and procedures.
• Managing intake and referrals into the program in conjunction with Intake Coordinator position.
• Providing case management coverage if necessary.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a field related to social work such as sociology, psychology, or counseling
• Three years of experience in foster care, foster care adoption, adoptions or post-adoption services and prior case management experience
• Supervisory experience
• Licensure preferred
• Demonstrated skill in administrative program management and supervision
• Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
• Data Management experience preferred
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits including medical, sick leave and vacation, 403(B) retirement and short/long term disability
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and State Regional Manager in the subject line.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe deeply in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
CLOSES: When filled.
Our passionate and dedicated staff and Board of Directors are guided by the following core values:
• Commitment to Empowerment and Collaboration
• Culture of Innovation and Excellence
• Dedication to Inclusivity and Accountability