For 20 years, the Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) has provided guidance and resources to individuals and families considering adoption and for those who have already adopted.
- Making the Decision to Adopt
- View all recommended books, movie reviews, articles, fact sheets and other FREE resources
- Sign up for the free C.A.S.E. monthly Enewsletter to be the first to access new thought-providing articles, resources, movie reviews and promotions for C.A.S.E. publications and materials.
- C.A.S.E. offers monthly webinars that are FREE to the first 400 registrants, and just $15 after that. Hear from C.A.S.E. adoption-competent therapists, guest presenters and panels of parents, professionals, teens and others on a wide variety of adoption-themed topics.
- Want to watch a webinar on your own time? Check out the in-demand webinars that are available to view whenever and wherever you choose!
Consultation and Counseling
- C.A.S.E. offers specialized, adoption-competent counseling services for individuals and families. If you are considering adoption, we can educate you about the different paths to building your family through adoption. We will help you identify and resolve initial questions and conflicts. We understand the unique concerns of single, biracial, older and LGBT parents as well as those with complex blended families.
- Local to the D.C. area? C.A.S.E. now offers secure, interactive video-conferencing counseling services called Telehealth to individuals who live in Maryland, Virginia or D.C. but live too far away to access services in one of our five office locations. Download the Telehealth FAQ document to learn more: Zoom FAQs