2022 Transfer of Learning
The NTI Transfer of Learning Tuesday Webinar Series is back in 2022 with five webinars focusing on various aspects of NTI training with organizations sharing their experiences implementing the training and how skills and resources are being used in practice. We hope you’ll join us to learn more about how NTI is being used to advance practice for permanency and well-being! CE credits are not available, but certificates of attendance are provided for those who complete the webinar evaluation surveys.
- Advancing Practice for Permanency and Well-Being: Integrating NTI into Child Welfare and Mental Health Services – View Webinar Recording
- Integrating NTI into Child Welfare Practice: Supervision and Coaching Approaches for Knowledge Application and Skill Transfer – View Webinar Recording
- Applying Key NTI Concepts and Tools for Mental Health Professionals: Promoting Security in Adoptive and Guardianship – View Webinar Recording
- Applying Key NTI Concepts and Tools: Using Therapeutic Parenting Strategies to Address Challenging Behavior – View Webinar Recording
- Applying Key NTI Concepts and Tools: Promoting Family Stability and Wellness Post Permanency