Webinar #2 Agenda:
This webinar features practical examples, tips and tools by mental health professionals who have incorporated NTI Mental Health Training into their day-to-day practice.
Get a condensed overview on NTI’s foundational knowledge and skills on assessment, support, and therapeutic interventions that promote permanency and improve well-being for children and youth and their foster, adoptive and guardianship families. NTI offers practical tools and resources that mental health professionals are using serving this unique population.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate understanding of the unique issues children and youth of foster, adoptive, kinship and guardianship families may experience and various approaches in casework and therapy.
- Identify three tools embedded in the NTI training that can be used to address mental health challenges of children and youth of foster, adoptive, kinship and guardianship families.
- Identify two or more evidence-based interventions that have also been shown to be effective.
- Bonnie Goodwin, PhD, LCSW, Statewide Coordinator of Adoption Preservation Services, Oklahoma Department of Human Services, See Bio
- Courtney Butler LCSW-C, Mental Health Clinician, Utqiagvik, Alaska, See Bio