Webinar #1 Agenda:
An engaging webinar that will feature examples of NTI learning and skills application from three NTI Host Sites that have integrated this training into their professional development array. Presenters will share their stories emphasizing collaboration and shared language between child welfare and mental health professionals and how NTI has enhanced day-to-day practice.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify examples of how the NTI training knowledge and skills can be applied in various work settings.
- Demonstrate understanding of the value of collaboration between child welfare and mental health professionals to promote permanency and well-being for children, youth and families.
- Assess benefit of integrating NTI into an organizational training milieu.
- Lisa Maynard, NTI Implementation Specialist, See Bio
- Edna Davis-Brown, NTI Implementation Specialist, See Bio
Host Site Presenters:
- Sarah Sullivan, Adoption Program Specialist, See Bio
Texas Child Protective Services State Office–Austin, Texas
- Megan Ransom, Director of Community Engagement, See Bio
Texas Alliance of Children and Family Services—Austin, Texas
- Brenda Keller, Director of Clinical Practice Initiatives, See Bio
Texas Alliance of Children and Family Services–Austin, Texas