Guidance to NTI Host Sites for the Creation of Training Completion Certificates
As a Host Site for the National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training (NTI), your organization is the official offeror for your intended training participants, whether Child Welfare Professionals, Child Welfare Supervisors or Mental Health Professionals.
We advise the following components for certificate creation. Please see the sample certificate below.
- Create your organization’s Certificate(s) of Completion using the logo of your training entity as the issuer of the certificate in compliance with your state or organization’s licensing boards.
- Use the NTI logo (see link to the left of the sample certificate below) to show that it is the official NTI training and the training should be referenced by its full name on the certificate: National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training (NTI).
- State the completed training for the individual:
National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training for Child Welfare Professionals
National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training for Child Welfare Supervisors
National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training for Mental Health Professionals
- Provide the number of hours for the specific curriculum
- Include the date of completion
- You can ONLY reference NASW CE’s when your training entity/agency has submitted NTI for approval by the national or state NASW. NTI’s NASW CE approval is not transferable to Host Sites. NASW approves each instance of the training and does not provide blanket approval by all providers.