The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is recruiting for several therapist positions across the DC Metro area. We are seeking skilled energetic therapists to join our dynamic team.
• Burtonsville (Headquarters) MD – 40 hours per week
• Riverdale, MD – 30 hours per week
• Sterling, VA – 40 hours per week
• Washington, DC – 40 hours per week
Headquartered in Burtonsville Maryland, C.A.S.E. was founded in 1998, and is one of the premier organizations in the country providing innovative and specialized services to adoptive and foster families.
Clinicians receive individual and group supervision and have opportunities for continuing education, including participation in C.A.S.E.’s nationally recognized Training for Adoption Competency (TAC) initiative.
1. Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
2. Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
3. Three (3) evenings per week required for full-time, (2) evenings per week for part-time.
4. Perform other duties as required.
1. Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
2. Licensure required
3. 4 to 6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred.
4. Experience working in child welfare, foster care and the adoption field highly desirable.
5. Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
6. Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations.
Salary ranges between 60-70K for full time positions.
$1,000 SIGNING BONUS WITH SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
C.A.S.E. offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 403 (B) plan, life insurance, opportunities for professional development and a friendly, flexible work environment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume including licensure, and three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Closes: When filled.