You can help us reach our goal to raise $2 million to support C.A.S.E.’s growth to serve more families and professionals.
Through a participatory process, we received feedback from our clients, donors, staff, and board of directors to define a strategic plan and priorities for 2020 to increase our reach and broaden our impact. Your support will fuel C.A.S.E.’s expansion and allow us to:
- Open counseling offices in new local markets
- Expand national training programs for child welfare workers and mental health professionals through our National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative and Training for Adoption Competency program
- Build staff capacity and retain top talent
- Invest in innovation and technology such as platforms for tele-therapy and web-based training
- Conduct next generation research on adoption including evidence-based practices and long-term studies
We want to be a leading source of support for the adoption and foster care community nationwide, offering cutting-edge services and innovative products for children, families, and professionals. Help us build an adoption-competent workforce in every state and raise the national conversation about adoption and foster care issues through increased awareness and education.