Campaign Goals (2018 – 2020)
Growth Capital to –
- Open counseling offices in new local markets
- Expand national training programs for child welfare workers and mental health professionals
- Build capacity and retain top talent
- Provide innovation and technology
- Conduct next generation research
Planned Gifts –
Legacy giving through wills, trusts, and bequests
Endowment Fund –
To ensure the future sustainability of C.A.S.E. services
Meet the dynamic and passionate team of volunteers leading our Growing Together Campaign.
- Philip W. Gibbs, President of Hamel Builders, Inc. View Phil’s Bio
- Catherine Leggett, Senior Vice President of Human Resources at ICMA-RC View Catherine’s Bio
- Jack W. Abel, Senior Vice President of NFP View Jack’s Bio
- Lois Fried, C.A.S.E. Board Liaison, Managing Partner, Urban Atlantic Holdings and President of Mid-City Community CDE View Lois’ Bio
- Bruce Kogod, CEO of Maurice Electrical Supply Co.
- Hank Libby, President of Carol M. Jacobsohn Foundation, Inc. View Hank’s Bio
- Duane Rollins, General Manager at Grosvenor Park II Condominium Community View Duane’s Bio
- Jeffrey Slavin, Mayor of Somerset, MD
- Andrea Spiegel, Senior Partner at QCatalyst Consulting View Andrea’s Bio
- Kathleen Strottman View Kathleen’s Bio
To learn more, contact Tamara Arsenault, Director of Development at (301) 476-8525, ext. 429.