Campaign Goals (2018 – 2020)
Growth Capital to –
- Open counseling offices in new local markets
- Expand national training programs for child welfare workers and mental health professionals
- Build capacity and retain top talent
- Provide innovation and technology
- Conduct next generation research
Planned Gifts –
Legacy giving through wills, trusts, and bequests
Endowment Fund –
To ensure the future sustainability of C.A.S.E. services
For more details about the campaign, download a 2-page overview flyer or an 11-page brochure which makes the case for your support.
Download Campaign Overview Download Case for Support
Meet the dynamic and passionate team of volunteers leading our Growing Together Campaign.
Download Campaign Committee Bios
- Jack W. Abel, Senior Vice President of NFP View Jack’s Bio
- Lois Fried, C.A.S.E. Board Liaison, Managing Partner, Urban Atlantic Holdings and President of Mid-City Community CDE View Lois’ Bio
- Bruce Kogod, CEO of Maurice Electrical Supply Co.
- Hank Libby, President of Carol M. Jacobsohn Foundation, Inc. View Hank’s Bio
- Duane Rollins, General Manager at Grosvenor Park II Condominium Community View Duane’s Bio
- Jeffrey Slavin, Mayor of Somerset, MD
- Andrea Spiegel, Senior Partner at QCatalyst Consulting View Andrea’s Bio
- Kathleen Strottman View Kathleen’s Bio
To learn more, contact Tamara Arsenault, Director of Development at (301) 476-8525, ext. 429.