Register Now! Parents and Professionals are invited to attend this webinar presented by C.A.S.E. Training Specialist Tony Hynes, MA. It will take place on Thursday, June 24 from 7:00pm – 9:00 pm EST.
Children in foster care and in adoptive families experience unique loss.
buy citalopram online http://padstyle.com/wp-content/languages/new/citalopram.html no prescription
Participants will learn:
– About the factors that influence children’s reaction to loss
– The four psychological tasks of grief work
– The healing therapies for children and teens
– The critical aspects of loss in foster care and adoption and how those losses impact children
– Effective interventions for opening communication with children and strengthening transitions and attachment to new families
Discussion will also include how professionals can work with parents to understand how their children are experiencing the ambiguities of foster care and adoption.