The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is seeking full-time time Evaluation Manager. This newly created position will work across multiple departments, including clinical, training, case management, human resources, development, and marketing to coordinate and implement evaluation activities related to service and training delivery, client outcomes, organizational climate and staff satisfaction. The Evaluation Manager will identify opportunities for evaluation, create evaluation designs for projects and proposal submissions, create or secure tools to support evaluation activities, analyze data using SPSS and Survey Monkey, and provide written evaluation reports to funders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
80% of position focused on evaluation oversight
• Reviews all existing evaluation efforts and optimizes processes across all contracts and service areas to build efficiencies in internal and external data collection.
• Creates evaluation design for grant proposal submissions.
• Creates and submits IRB plans, as required.
• Executes all evaluation plans as proposed.
• Conducts data collection for and provides analysis and reporting of evaluation results for all direct services (clinical, case management, WWK) including client satisfaction, client outcomes, and treatment efficacy with the ability to see correlations between outcomes and staffing qualities (years of experience, degrees, full-time/part-time status, etc.)
• Conducts data collection for and provides analysis and reporting of evaluation results for contracted NTI training participants, including demographics, pre-/post-test knowledge gains, satisfaction, and impact on practice.
• Collaborates with the TAC evaluator to assure TAC participant and client outcome data are collected, analyzed, and reported.
• Assists the organization with finding and using appropriate bench marking.
• Provides oversight for collection of training surveys and provides analysis of training surveys.
• Conducts data collection for and provides analysis of the annual employee survey and tracking of organizational improvement plans that result from employee survey. Identifies key constructs for evaluation and analysis.
• Coordinates collection of data for the CASE annual report and identifies appropriate data indicators/measures.
• Coordinates provision of focus groups or surveys, as needed to identify needs or assess service delivery.
• Provides evaluation reports written for lay people that tell a story rather than just provide hard data.
• Researches evaluation-related funding opportunities that align with C.A.S.E. mission and services.
• Collaborates with staff to make reports and presentations of data graphically interesting highlighting most salient findings.
• Routinely mines relevant data sources and provides compelling research and trend data to staff and for use in C.A.S.E. publications, presentations, and grant proposals.
• Takes the lead in identifying opportunities for submitting and writing articles for peer-reviewed journals, as appropriate.
• Attends management team meetings, as needed.
20% of position focused on NTI national launch, educational pilot, and evaluation
• Provides coordination of NTI pilot with school counselors, social workers, and psychologists to determine appropriateness of NTI for education community per Bender Foundation proposal, including evaluation, data analysis and reporting to the funder.
• Provides coordination for, develops, and implements evaluation protocols for organizations accessing NTI Training via the C.A.S.E. LMS, communicating evaluation requirements and evaluation findings.
• Coordinates, attends and presents on NTI at related regional, state and national meetings, conferences and workshops or webinars to represent and build awareness for NTI.
• Develops, in conjunction with NTI Team, engagement and presentation materials and informational products for system/community outreach and education.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates in monthly CASE staff meetings and other CASE-related activities as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as may be required.
Salary: 85-93K, Exempt
Position Closes: When filled.
C.A.S.E. offers health benefits, 403 (B) plan, life insurance, opportunities for professional development and a friendly, flexible work environment. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel: Some will be required throughout the DMV area and statewide travel may be required occasionally
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe deeply in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Our passionate and dedicated staff and Board of Directors are guided by the following core values:
• Commitment to Empowerment
• Collaboration Culture of Innovation and Excellence
• Dedication to Inclusivity and Accountability
C.A.S.E. maintains a drug-free workplace.