Imagine working in a dynamic nonprofit organization which integrates best practice and innovation to meet the needs of the foster and adoption community across the D.C. metro region and nationwide. The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is celebrating 20 years as a premier mental health organization providing highly specialized services for children, teens and their families. C.A.S.E. has developed a national reputation for excellence in meeting the needs of the adoption community by providing early intervention, educational resources and ongoing mental health support that significantly impacts the lives, stability and permanency of adoptive families. C.A.S.E. is privileged to be able to nurture, inspire and empower anyone whose life is touched by foster care and adoption. With five offices across the Washington, D.C. metro area, we are the leading regional provider of pre-and-post adoption support serving more than 6,000 clinical clients to date.
C.A.S.E. is seeking a dynamic, values aligned, growth oriented Director of Program Operations (DOP) to provide strategic leadership for all direct service operations. The DOP is responsible for optimizing and integrating sustainable program operations to support C.A.S.E.’s direct service programs locally. As C.A.S.E. continues to grow and define our models for greater impact in the foster care and adoption community, there is an opportunity to influence operational refinement, growth and integration across the organization.
• Oversight of outcomes, research and evaluation.
• Facilitating the opening of satellite offices locally and in other states.
• Providing leadership in developing and maintaining performance driven systems to ensure delivery of high quality, effective, accessible patient care.
• Establishing budget, productivity and staff planning for clinical and support services.
• Monitoring budget compliance for all contracts.
• Assuring compliance with local government contract requirements for delivery of clinical and case management services.
• Participating with administrators in program development, grant writing, goal planning, budget development analysis, program evaluation, development of personnel and program policies and practices.
• A Master’s Degree, PsyD or PhD from an accredited college or university in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology with focus in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, License in related clinical field required.
• Knowledge of adoption and child welfare and evidence based methodologies found to benefit children from traumatic beginnings.
• A minimum of 10 years of proven nonprofit management as a member of senior management team.
• Experience in effectively scaling operations to achieve strategic priorities and growth.
• Experience in supervising midlevel managers.
• Proven history of experience in program expansion.
• Exceptional organizational, oral and written communicative skills are essential.
• Exceptional public speaking skills to increase service visibility and utilization.
• Experience managing professional relationships with contractors and expertise in planning for contract growth and expansion.
• Must be committed to be a leader in an innovative, fast paced organization.
• Experience in building strong collaborative teams and externally engaging and maintaining a wide variety of stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Competitive benefits including medical, sick leave and vacation, 403(B) retirement and short/long term disability. Flexible hours.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state DOP in the subject line.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe deeply in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
CLOSES: June 27, 2018
Our passionate and dedicated staff and Board of Directors are guided by the following core values:
• Commitment to Empowerment and Collaboration
• Culture of Innovation and Excellence
• Dedication to Inclusivity and Accountability