The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) in Burtonsville, Maryland (located just off Route 29 between Washington D.C. and Baltimore), is seeking full-time and part-time therapists to provide individual family and group psychotherapy to foster and adopted children and their families.
C.A.S.E. was founded in 1998, and is one of the premier organizations in the country providing innovative and specialized services to adoptive and foster families. We are seeking a skilled energetic therapist to join our team. All clinicians receive individual and group supervision and have opportunities for continuing education, including participation in C.A.S.E’s nationally recognized Training for Adoption Competency (TAC) initiative.
1. Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
2. Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
3. Perform other duties as required.
4. 3 evenings per week required (Full-time)/ 2 evening per week required (Part-time).
1. Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
2. Current Maryland licensure.
3. 4 to 6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred.
4. Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
5. Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations.
C.A.S.E. offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 403 (B) plan, life insurance, opportunities for professional development and a friendly, flexible work environment. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.