Responsible for providing timely and accurate support services to C.A.S.E. in the areas of Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, and Accounts Payable. Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establishes and maintains employee payroll and timekeeping records in appropriate software application.
2. Processes bi-weekly payroll. Prepares payroll reports.
3. Processes daily deposits of cash, checks and credit card payments.
4. Invoices clients for counseling sessions. Follows-up on outstanding receivables.
5. Oversees accounts payable. Ensures timely payments to vendors.
6. Processes publication order payments.
7. Assists with account reconciliations.
8. Assists with monthly contract/grant billing.
9. Manages petty cash.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attends a variety of meetings such as: All Staff meetings, meetings with CFO, CEO, Director of Human Resources, etc.
2. May interpret payroll and/or finance related administrative policies, procedures and practices for work force as needed.
3. Performs other related duties as may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and ability required unless otherwise stated.
REQUIREMENTS: Attention to detail and ability to multitask and proficiency in Quick Books and Excel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting preferred. Other relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for minimum.
C.A.S.E. offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 403 (B) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, generous leave, opportunities for professional development and a friendly, flexible work environment. If interested in applying please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Center for Adoption Support and Education is an equal employment opportunity organization. C.A.S.E. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or disability.