The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is seeking full-time time Administrative Assistant to support the Director of Clinical Program and the Director of Clinical Program Operations (Directors). This position will be expected to perform a wide array of logistic, programmatic, and administrative duties.
• Maintains and effectively communicates multi-program calendars including: organizing, planning and managing deadlines for projects and reports.
• Assists the Directors in the planning and preparation for meetings, trainings, including packaging and shipping materials to events.
• Attends various meetings with varied roles and responsibilities.
• Provides administrative support to the Directors.
• Supports Directors with contract deliverables and maintains electronic and hard copy contract files.
• Drafts and sends out routine communications; creates distribution lists.
• Delivers accurate and timely meeting minutes highlighting action items.
• Processes expenses for expense reports.
• Primary person to maintain SharePoint files.
• Plans and ensures that materials for trainings are developed and disseminated.
• Responsible for managing work plans for small projects.
• Demonstrates ability to isolate and define problem areas; seeks creative and effective solutions; informs the team of issues requiring joint planning and decision-making and/or problem resolution.
• Maintains high standards of accuracy and workmanship, including meeting deadlines, keeping accurate records, and paying close attention to details.
• Schedules in person, virtual and/ or conference call meetings.
• Maintains communication within C.A.S.E staff through verbal, paper and email methods.
• Responsible for researching and a making cost effective travel arrangements for staff. This may include, air, train, rental car, and hotel reservations. Disseminates itineraries to appropriate parties and initiates follow-up as may be necessary
• Perform computer word processing, including correspondence, labels, flyers, etc.
• Maintains email group lists.
• Assists with onboarding of others on project.
• Assists with, constructing and submitting of materials for various reports.
• Collaborates with all team members.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Thorough working knowledge of contemporary business office and the ability to apply the concepts to a non-profit mental health environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external clientele; all levels of staff and management; board of directors, funders contractors, vendors, and agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly define, articulate and document procedures and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, define and resolve problems
• Ability to proactively seek creative and effective solutions to a wide variety of issues while seeking management guidance when necessary.
• Ability to work as a self-starter and perform independently on a routine basis with minimal instruction on assigned tasks and/or projects.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and changing demands with diplomacy and decorum.
• Ability to work in and constructively contribute to a harmonious cross-functional teamwork environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and material.
Salary: $21-25 per hour (plus benefits)
Hours: FT (40 hours week); 9-5 (flexible/hybrid)
Reporting Office Locations:
3919 National Center Drive, Suite 200, Burtonsville, Maryland 20866
3031 E. Biddle Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21213
Benefits: Vacation Leave; Sick Leave; Holiday Leave; Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, Supplemental Benefits; 403(b)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe deeply in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Our passionate and dedicated staff and Board of Directors are guided by the following core values:
• Commitment to Empowerment
• Collaboration Culture of Innovation and Excellence
• Dedication to Inclusivity and Accountability