The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.), is seeking full-time and part-time mental health therapists to provide individual, family and group psychotherapy to foster and adopted children and their families.
- Flexible work hours (weekdays/ evenings / weekends)
- Clinical Supervision (group and individual)
- Opportunities for continuing education
- TAC (Training for Adoption Competency) training, a nationally recognized curriculum
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
- Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
- Current independent Virginia licensure required.
- 4 to 6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
- Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations.
$1,000 SIGNING BONUS WITH SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
Salary ranges between 60-70K for full time positions.
Position Closes: When filled.
C.A.S.E. also offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 403 (B) plan, generous leave (annual/sick/holiday) policy, life insurance, and a host of voluntary benefits. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, salary expectations and resume to: email@example.com.