In honor of National Adoption Awareness Month, we invite you to join us as we explore the experience of adoptive parenting. Hear stories from parents who have felt informed, empowered and competent in meeting the parenting challenges they have encountered.
C.A.S.E. Consultant and Trainer, Madeleine Krebs will moderate a diverse panel of wonderful adoptive parents who will address:
• What approaches do they think contribute to “successful” adoptive parenting?
• How do they talk with their children/teens about adoption and birth family?
• How do they navigate birth family relationships?
• What is their approach to discipline?
• What kinds of supports do they access?
• What role does “self-care” play?
• What wisdom do they have now that they wish they had earlier?
• And much more.
Join us LIVE on Thursday, November 16th, 2017 at 1:00 – 2:30PM EST
Extended Access November 16 – December 15, 2017
CEUs are now available upon request for attendees of the LIVE webinar event. Learn more
Thanks to Jockey Being Family, Jockey International we are able to provide FREE registration to the first 300 registrants! Use coupon code STORY at checkout.