C.A.S.E. JINGLE BALL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- ELIGIBILITY: The C.A.S.E. Take the Pledge Jingle Ball Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Center for Adoption Support and Education (“C.A.S.E.” or “Sponsor”), iHeartMedia Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November8, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 30, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, visit www.adoptionsupport.org/takethepledge, access the Sweepstakes entry page, and complete and submit the online entry form. As part of the entry process, you will be required to take a pledge and share the pledge via social media as indicated on the sweepstakes entry page]. There is no cost or obligation associated with taking the pledge. Limit one (1) entry per person. Incomplete entries and entries made in excess of the number allowed by these Official Rules will be disqualified. Note that by entering this Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator.
- RANDOM DRAWING – PRIZE – ODDS OF WINNING: On December 1, 2017, the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one (1) prize consisting of two (2) tickets to the iHeart Jingle Ball taking place at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC, on December 11, 2017. The prize is valued at approximately $250. No transportation of any kind is included in this prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: On December 1, 2017, between 1:00 PM ET and 5:00 PM ET, the potential winner will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided in the entry submission. The potential winner must be reached by phone when called, and must verbally confirm his/her eligibility and acceptance of the prize. No telephone messages will be left for potential winner, and the potential winner will only be telephoned one time for attempted prize notification. Notification attempts not satisfactorily completed within 3 minutes may be deemed as unsuccessful, and an alternate winner will be selected. If a potential winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner.
- GENERAL: Expenses not specified and any and all tax liability, whether local, state or federal, are winner’s responsibility. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, with jurisdiction and venue in Montgomery County, Maryland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.
- WINNER LIST: To receive the winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2017, to: C.A.S.E. Jingle Ball Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Sponsor: Center for Adoption Support and Education, 4000 Blackburn Lane, Suite 260, Burtonsville, MD 20866
Sweepstakes Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
©2017 Center for Adoption Support and Education. All rights reserved.
Download Printable Version of the Rules: C.A.S.E. Take The Pledge Jingle Ball Sweepstakes Rules