This six-week parent support group will incorporate expert, practical learning, meaningful activities and discussion into a group experience.
Join us to explore:
- Effective parenting strategies
- How to build strong relationships and families
- Communication about birth family
- The importance of self-care
– Penny Zimmerman, LCSW-C, C.A.S.E. Adoption-competent Therapist and Intake Coordinator
– Ellen Singer, LCSW-C, C.A.S.E. Training Coordinator and Sr. Adoption-competent Therapist
When: Wednesdays, May 24-June 28, 6:30-8:00pm
Where: C.A.S.E. Headquarters, 4000 Blackburn Lane, Suite 260, Burtonsville, MD 20866
Who: All prospective and adoptive parents
– FREE for prospective/adoptive parents who have adopted from Montgomery County DHHS
– FREE for current C.A.S.E. clients who are in the process of adopting or have adopted through a local child welfare jurisdiction
– $60 for all six weeks – for all other adoptive parents interested in joining this parent support group
Hurry! Space is limited to 15 families.