The college admissions process can be a stressful experience for students and families. Adoption can add a layer of complication to the process.
Join Debbie Schwartz, Independent Educational Consultant and adoptive mother as she discusses:
• Ways in which adoption might be a piece of the college admissions process
• Whether a student should reference adoption during the process (and, if so, how)
• How leaving home for college changes the adoption “story” for a student
• Strategies for helping families recognize and reflect on adoption issues in the college process
• Accessing accommodations for students with special needs
Join us LIVE on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:00 – 2:30PM EST
Extended Access January 25 – February 23, 2018
CEUs are now available upon request for attendees of the LIVE webinar event. Learn more
Thanks to Jockey Being Family, Jockey International we are now able to provide FREE registration to the first 400 registrants! Register using coupon code COLLEGE101 at checkout.
Sign up for our e-newsletter and be first to know about the release of our coupon code!