The Center for Adoption Support and Education thanks the donors that help to fund the 3L program which fills a critical gap in the service delivery to older teens and young adults who will be transitioning from foster care to independence. This innovative program provides program participants with the opportunity to acquire essential skills for building a promising future.
The Jim and Carol Trawick Foundation assists local health and human service and arts non-profit organizations in Montgomery County, Md. The Foundation awards grants for specific projects that will make a demonstrable impact on the local community by reaching people in need and encouraging and sustaining creative activities. Preference is given to innovative approaches and programs.
The 3L program is also partnered with:
- CareerCatchers, Inc (CC) is a 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to working with under and unemployed, low-income and disadvantaged residents of the Washington metropolitan area and supporting each client as they move along the self-sufficiency continuum. CareerCatchers’ mission is to provide employment and job skills counseling to ensure stable employment, identify and encourage participation in work place skills and training programs and enhance self-esteem and foster empowerment.
- The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) provides assistance to individuals that have a desire to enter or re-enter college or a vocational program. Education Specialists provide information, guidance/advising and application assistance with regard to career decision-making, college or vocational admissions and applying for financial aid.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- (Montgomery County) Department of Health and Human Services – Child Welfare Services
- Montgomery’s Kids mission is to improve the lives of abused and neglected children and youth in Montgomery County, MD by providing opportunities and services they might not otherwise receive.
- C.A.S.E. collaborates with the University of Maryland School of Social Work, Field Education Department to host Masters Level students in supporting the Live, Learn, Lead (3L) Academy.